Update: Trying Rephresh Gel Again

Hey guys! So I'm finally here for an update for you all. I decided to try out Monistat, which I mentioned in a previous post, in addition to RepHresh, which I've also discussed in a previous review. I ordered both of them online a couple weeks ago but unfortunately, the package was delayed and so far I've only received my RepHresh box. So I started with that one!

Essentially I would like to start using the OTC gels regularly (even though I'm not happy about the money I will have to spend to "try" this out). By regularly, I mean every three days, as instructed. So one box will last about 12 days. Including my period, I'll go through 2 boxes per month and spend approximately $30. Obviously not gonna break the bank, but still annoying.

I've done two applications of RepHresh and so far, my experience is similar to my first review. I'm getting slightly less of a smell, and more of a white chunky discharge, which is normal according to the RepHresh FAQ page. I don't notice the smell too much during the first 2 days, but on the third day it is definitely still there, which worries me but at the same time, I think I need to give the bacteria some time to go away.

I'm excited to receive the Monistat box and will report on that once I switch over! I think I might be due for my period before I begin Monistat so we'll see!


Comments

  1. Thanks for writing this blog! I'm definitely bookmarking it.

    I have been suffering from BV for as long as I can remember, but I didn't go to the doctor's until 2 years ago, because just like you mentioned, I didn't know that my smell down there was abnormal - I thought it was supposed to be like that and that everyone had it. I have been prescribed metronidazole 5 times since 2013, and inbetween the antibiotics I have tried lots of home remedies, but BV always comes back as soon as I get my period. I even started using birth control, hoping that it would make my period go away (since it does for many people) but I just started bleeding even more, which made my BV worse.

    I'm only 20 and I already feel like I'm doomed - for example, my BV causes so much pain that I'm unable to have sex (I have never been able to, ever) and if I never get to have sex I will probably never get to have kids either, and you know, the list goes on... I don't know why I'm writing this comment, I just need to vent and tell you that you're not alone I guess.

    I hope that both you and I will be able to cure our Bacterial Vaginosis eventually! :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Bacterial Vaginitis is caused by an imbalance of the naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina. There is a change in the most common type of bacteria and a hundred to thousandfold increase in total numbers of bacteria present. So to kill these bacteria we access to you best Home Remedies For Bacterial Vaginitis as it is natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Combine home and natural remedies for
    vaginitis
    and advices from your doctor and you'll be fine, but you must be persistent because it takes some time to get rid of BV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking probiotics will have a vastly positive impact on your digestive health. They’re great for overcoming problems like diarrhea and constipation. Probiotics will also reduce gas and flatulence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L-dopa is an essential amino acid. It is found naturally in a few foods but one of the most potent natural sources is a herb called mucuna pruriens.

    When it enters the body, l-dopa becomes the precursor for various important substances and neurotransmitters. Dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine are three of the most prominent. In addition, the l-dopa intake could have a regulating effect on the levels of prominent hormones in the blood. best volume review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment