Monistat Feminine Freshness Gel to Treat BV: Does it Work?

Hi everyone! I saw an ad for this "Monistat Complete Care Stay Fresh Feminine Freshness Gel" the other day on TV. I had never heard of it before but the ad seemed to be targeted at women who want to keep their pH balanced because it "helps eliminate feminine odor." Bingo!

I looked up the product information and it seems to be very similar, if not a direct competitor, to the RepHresh Gel I blogged about a few months back. At $20, it's about $5 more pricier than RepHresh so I'm hoping there is a good reason for that price inflation because the amount of product is the same: 4 applicators of gel lasting three days each.

Has anyone else had experience using this product? I'm very interested in giving this a try, but money is tight right now. If I do end up purchasing, I will certainly update this post with my results!

Check it out: Monistat Complete Care Stay Fresh Feminine Freshness Gel

Comments

  1. Hello,
    I just saw it yesterday in Walmart and brought a box, I used one application last night so farit appears to be working. I will provide more feedback by Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! That's so good to hear. Please update when you have a moment :)

      Delete
  2. Does it work? I just found your blog and I too have bv and other issues for more than 30 years. Trying to find something that will take away the horrible smell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone experienced a discharge after using the gel? I normally don't have it but noticed the other day that there is a white discharge down there...? Is this normal and the medicine just working?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happen to me too I freaked out because i hope it isn't a yeast infection cause by the gel and I used two gel package in two days I thought I was supposed to put one in each night for three days
      But now its very itchy and stick to my panties because of discharge
      I won't ever use it again because I was fine before I had it just wanted to feel fresh after period and not douche

      Delete
    2. I'm having the same issue as we speak! I used the first application on Wednesday and the second one today. Is this product known for having yeast infections

      Delete
  5. I purchased this at Walmart because they were out of Rephresh. I used it once and threw the rest away. LOTS of white clumpy discharge and burning/itching the next morning that has continued for several days, including a weird "burning" odor. Went to they gyno and she hasn't heard of the Monistat product yet. Didn't have any of these issues with Rephresh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't used it . I just take 4 folic acid pills and 3 or 4 acidophilus pills and no smell . sometimes I have to take it at night too. it's just annoying that I have to take all of that just to be normal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hence wash only 2-3 times a day with plain water and dry yourself completely. bv cure book

    ReplyDelete


  8. Bacterial Vaginitis is the most common vaginal infection in women of reproductive age. The percentage of women affected at any given time varies between 5% and 70%. Bacterial Vaginitis is most common in parts of Africa and least common in Asia and Europe. so We give to you best Home Remedies For Bacterial Vaginitis which is best natural cure for this disease.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!!! I just purchased this product yesterday and hoping it works well...I used Rephresh for about a year on and off but towards the end didn't feel as "fresh" as I did before...we shall see

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was my comment above as Unknown... anyway I see I'm a little late to the blue g

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment