How Bacterial Vaginosis Affects Vaginal Discharge

I've been thinking a lot recently about what a healthy vaginal discharge is and how bacterial vaginosis can affect this. I've had a discharge ALL my life, as mentioned in my very first post so I have no idea what would be considered a "normal" discharge, or even a "normal" vagina for that matter!

I've done a lot of Googling and researching and most sources say that there is no true "normal" and that every vagina is different. What a load of help that was! What I concluded from my research, is that a very light amount of discharge during ovulation is normal, and that ANY discharge outside the ovulation period isn't.

Can anyone confirm or correct me? I'd be very interested to hear how you perceive what's normal for vaginal discharge.

Of course, having BV, I have discharge nearly every single day. It's calmed down since the height of my BV sex disaster, but it's still a white color when it comes out and once dry, is yellow on my underwear. In fact, much of my white underwear is stained a tinted yellow around that area. So sexy right!? Ugh...

Any thoughts on vaginal discharge, ladies?


Comments

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment