Starpharma's Unreleased VivaGel: Will It Finally Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?

I have really good news everyone. The other day I came across an article discussing the unreleased product VivaGel which is currently being tested in clinical trials. It's produced by a company called Starpharma and according to their website, one of the gels aims to cure BV!

In article from April 2013, Trading Room says that favorable results from the first two trials have pushed the product forward to round three! The article also acknowledges that Bacterial Vaginosis is the most common vaginal infection worldwide, affects around 1/3 of the female population and has a estimated market worth over $1 billion.

This is very important because YES - I don't know about you all - but I would be more than willing to fork over some money for a product that actually WORKED to cure my BV.

Let's keep track of this company. I think their work sounds very promising. Please feel free to comment below if you catch any news before I post here. Thanks guys!

Comments

  1. I read this too and can't wait for a new option to become available. Its ruining my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment