Apple Cider Vinegar Update

Apologies for the delay. I'm sad to report back that my previous attempts to cure Bacterial Vaginosis using Apple Cider Vinegar have failed. I did notice an improvement (although maybe that's just my mind playing tricks on me), but not a complete cure.

I'd also like to issue a small warming to anyone trying the ACV method, as over time I began using less and less water and more and more ACV to soak the tampon, as I've read that doing this over time is better than all at once. I guess I thought that more ACV and less water would equal quicker results!

Well, I was wrong. One night, I decided to use no dilution with the ACV. I inserted the tampon, didn't feel much of anything except the usual very light sting, and went to bed. (Not sure if I mentioned this - but I had been inserting these before bed every night, and taking them out in the morning)

Anyway, about an hour into my sleep, I woke up with terrible pain! At first I thought maybe the tampon was too old or hard (I bought a very cheap brand to save money) but I realized that the ACV was likely too strong to insert undiluted. So I had to remove the tampon entirely and go to bed still in pain. Luckily, the next morning I woke up pain free.

So much for ACV :( I'm going to try the fancy unfiltered ACV with "Mother" next time. So look for that post in the coming weeks. I've just finished my period so now is an ideal time to begin testing.

Comments

  1. Can it be inserted (while diluted) with just regular ACV, and not without 'Mother'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, you can try it, but like I said, for me, I did not have great results :(

      Delete
  2. Guys I have or used to struggle with this, this is the only thing that worked for me.. Hydrogen peroxide 3% until the smell is gone, then for a week after. This kills it. But you have to then not feed it in case you haven't killed it all. It will fix it in the short term which is fantastic, I couldn't sit through my lectures at uni without smelling my vagina, I know how it feels.
    If it keeps coming back after this you will have to look at your diet, limit sugars and highly processed foods. If you struggle with that in the meantime just keep up with the hydrogen peroxide whenever needed and DO Not douche with any feminine hygeine products at all ever ever ever.
    As a bonus the best bacteria for your vagina is lactobacilli rhamnosus. Thrush, insert with a little pure yoghurt, or, I used milk, with a basting syringe every day, and take orally also. BV, do the same thing, but after a week with hydrogen peroxide, as a follow up.
    Please try it's easy and there's nothing wise than BV.
    I have been symptom free for two years..I've even stopped taking my bottle of hydrogen peroxide with me every whet I go just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I have and did try absolutely everything else! Acv, vit c, borax etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only a women can understand how much painful and annoying it is to suffer from Bacterial vaginitis. Being a woman you need to take extra care of your health and hygiene. Bacterial vaginitis is very common type of vaginal infection which is caused due to imbalance between the 'bad' and 'good' bacteria in your vagina. Luckily, there are several Homemade Remedies for Bacterial Vaginitis which can help you to get rid of this. When I got this problem, I searched a lot about its treatment and found that Homemade Medicine for Bacterial Vaginitis are the best option in all aspects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so do i use hydro el piroxyde wetting a tampon and inserted overnight?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment